Friday, June 5, 2009

8 favorites

Kendle challenged me to do this...

[8 favorite tv shows]
*the office
*the today show
*House
*Clean House
*Gilligan's Island
*TMC
*Parks & Recreation
*30 Rock

[8 things i did yesterday]
*work
*Pilates
*tanning for the last time before heading to Cancun
*watched House
*packed
*saw Olivia
*Went Target
*Visited my parents

[8 restaurants i love]
*Cafe Rio
*Jason's Deli
*Panda Express
*PF Chang's
*California Pizza Kitchen
*Cocolitos
*Kneaders
*In N Out

[8 things im looking forward to]
*Cancun - tomorrow
*scuba diving
*Kevin & I laughing with David & Jane
*BEING A GRANDMA!!!!!
*cabin in Manti
*Seth's wedding
*Fourth of July, floating the Provo River
*the bathroom being finished

[8 things on my wish list]
*happy healthy children/grandchildren
*a relaxing vacation
*fabulous at 50
*re-fi
*my Primary kids will learn their songs
*be healthy
*travel
*save money

1 comment:

  1. hey!! you did it!! that makes me happy!!

    kelsey got her present... and gave me my name plaque... it made my day!! thanks!! (its sitting on my dresser now!!)

    have so much fun in cancun!! take lots and lots of pictures... and dont forget to blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete