Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last photo


I won't be able to put into words how I feel.
This is the last photo of my mother. It is January 12th and she and dad went to dinner with the Dyer's to celebrate Laura's birthday. Mother passed away on the morning of the 14th.
It was such a huge and devastating shock. My father was so deeply saddened that he passed away 10 days later, I'm sure of a broken heart.
Needless to say, this has been a very difficult time. I'm so happy they are together, young, in good health and I'm sure busy.
I will miss them so!!! I have been blessed beyond measure to be their daughter!!

2 comments:

  1. Paula I am so sorry about your parents. What a good comfort it is to know they are together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula! I'm so sorry to hear that. You and Kevin were so close to your parents. Just remember we have the gospel in our lives, and we KNOW they're in a happier place!

    ReplyDelete